Reiki Sessions and Classes
To book a Reiki Session please visit the practitioner's page
Reiki Classes at Healing Inspirations are taught by the teams of Betsy Sams and Michele Love and also by Sharon Quinn and Debbie DeRusha
To Sign up for a class please visit the Classes and Events Page for Dates
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a relaxation technique that can also aid healing on many levels. It has been described as a “laying on of hands”. Reiki is a Japanese word and is pronounced (Ray-Key) which means Universal Life Force. Dr. Mikao Usui, a Japanese scholar, developed Reiki in the late 1800’s.
What to expect of a Reiki Session
A Reiki session is like a massage for your Spirit. With soft music playing, candles and incense burning, you relax (fully clothed) on a massage table. The Reiki practitioner places her hands over your body directing the Universal Life Energy into you.
What are the results of a Reiki Session?
Reiki is directed by the Universal Life Force and knows exactly where to go to restore balance to mind, body and spirit therefore the experience of a Reiki treatment is different for each person. Some of the results a receiver may find are, self-knowledge, relaxation, release of past pain and anxiety, physical healing, energizing and comforting.
Reiki is offered in many hospitals, in the USA and around the world including CNY.
REIKI CLASSES WITH EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED REIKI MASTERS
Classes are taught by Betsy Sams with Michele Love and Sharon Quinn with Deborah DeRusha. For dates and times see the events page.
Reiki level I is $120 and beginning Sept 2021 will be $150
Reiki level II is $120 and beginning Sept 2021 will be $150
Reiki level III/Master Teacher is $300. This is a 2 part class and the full fee is due at time of first class.
Would you like to learn Reiki?
Becoming Reiki can advance your personal growth and healing, enhance your work, help you help others or even become your new career.
Reiki is taught in 3 levels - And anyone can learn Reiki. It is an easy, simple and beautiful technique. A person simply needs to have an intention to offer help to others and self. Classes are small, informative and relaxed.
For Reiki I and Reiki II levels ~ Class is about 2 to 3 hours long and Includes, manual, classroom session, attunement, certificate and ongoing mentoring.
For Reiki I we ask that you have experienced a Reiki session.
For level II you will need your Reiki I attunement first.
Reiki III Master Level ~ The person who is ready for Reiki III/Master-Teacher has been practicing Reiki on a regular basis and is ready to teach and pass on attunements.
Reiki Classes Include
* An excellent manual which is used in class to learn about The History of Reiki, What Reiki is, How to do Reiki and the Ethics of Reiki. The manual also contains additional information for your reference and further self education in things like the energy field, chakras, additional Reiki techniques and how to build your own Reiki business.
* Class Room Time - We usually read from the manual stopping to add our own comments, opinions and experiences. We also encourage all questions.
* The Reiki Attunement - This is the most important part of any Reiki class. It is a short technique/ritual where the Reiki Master places symbols into the aura of the student. These symbols represent different types of healing for the emotions, personal power and distance.
* Certificate of Completion - is included in each class
* Practice Time/Method - At the end of each class we also include some time to practice hands on doing Reiki while we instruct you.
The Reiki Principles
Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and all living things.
Just for today,I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will count my blessings.